Constipation gives rise to an uncomfortable feeling like carrying some load in belly. Constipation can be dealt with very easily but we need to go for a healthy discussion on it. To treat Constipation we need to face the reasons which responsible for it.
Today in this blog let us deal with Constipation Problem and the ways to resolve it. Here is the list of Constipation Causes & Tips for Relief:
- Lack of Fiber : Our body needs fibrous food at every meal, which should be a mix of both soluble (Oatmeal, Nuts, Beans, Apples, and Blueberries) and insoluble Fiber (Seeds and Skins of fruit (so always eat your Peels) as well as Whole-Wheat Bread and Brown Rice). Here is the list Constipation relieving Foods Beans, Lentils, Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds, Celery. Make sure to have 25 grams of total Fiber daily.
- Lack of Fluid : Without enough water, stools become dehydrated & hard hence making it difficult to pass and ultimately leading to constipation. Water helps to hydrate high Fiber bowel movement. Drink at least 2-3 liter of Water daily.
- Lack of Exercise : Activities like Jogging, Walking, Jumping, Dancing encourages motion through GI tract so prefer doing these activities for at least 20 minutes in a day. Incorporate more activity in your workday. Go for daily Morning, Lunchtime or Evening Walk for healthy GI Stimulation.
- Excessive Intake of Meat & Diary : Meat and Dairy mess with digestion as they contain constipating mineral Iron and Calcium. In case you are not having regular bowel movements and Meat & Dairy are part of your regular diet then we suggest you to limit them or eat them in small amount with lots of high Fiber Foods.
- Bacteria Out of Balance : Healthy GI ecosystem is necessary for fermentation and healthy Poop formation. Habit of taking Probiotics daily helps to relieve from Constipation, along with that reduce Gas, Bloating etc. Add fermented food to your weekly Diet Plan. Fermented foods have natural probiotics for keeping the gut bacteria in healthy balance ensuring Regular & Healthy Stools.
- Change in Routine : New Job, New baby, Travel, Exams,- reasons vary from person to person. Changing routine tends to upset bathroom habits. It is advised that whenever a change is about to come add high Fiber Food and plenty of food in your diet.
- Holding Nature’s Call : Resisting the urge to go to toilet is also one of the reasons which can worsen constipation. Add more Fiber to Meal (especially soluble Fiber from Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds, Beans, Lentils, Berries etc), Exercise and increasing Fluids soften your Bowel Movements.
- Prescription Drugs & Antacids : Some medicines are Dehydrating, slows down the digestion in a way that it increases the chances to getting constipated. Ask your doctor for suggesting a medicine that does not cause Constipation and Stay Hydrated. Limit fatty foods when it comes to antacids for promoting better Digestion.
- Laxative : Excessive use of chemical based Laxative causes both Dependence & Constipation. Prefer a Natural Laxative without side effects. Choose Ayurveda – Safe & Effective. Pet Saffa –Natural laxative Granules & Tablets are blend of Time Tested Herbs ensuring relief from Chronic Constipation. Safe for Everyday Use.
- Excessive Iron or Calcium Supplement : Excess of Iron or Calcium supplement can be the reason behind your Constipation Problem. In case you want to take these essential minerals, prefer food sources as they are not concentrated and plant sources of Calcium & Iron contain Fiber and other nutrient that support a Healthy Digestive System and prevent Constipation.
All these tips will definitely help you to get relieve from Mild and Chronic Constipation….
Constipation Causes & Tips for Relief? If you have any other query or info please add in comments.