Are you searching for home remedies for treatment of Constipation? Choosing laxatives in the very beginning is not the right choice. Let your body follow the right path of evacuation itself.
The best way to deal with constipation and be regular again is natural remedies –Eat more Fiber, drink more Fluid & Exercise.
Here is the list of Natural Home Remedies for Constipation:
1- Treat Constipation with Fiber :
i- Make sure to drink a lot of water- at least 8 glasses a day.
ii- Mix 1-2 teaspoons of Psyllium seeds into a cup of hot water, keep it for two hours. To this add lemon & honey then drink.
iii- Flaxseeds are rich in fiber and contain heart healthy omega-3 fats. Take one tablespoon of ground seeds two-3 times a day.
iv- Go for High Soluble Fiber like Figs, pears, figs, prune, dried beans etc
v- Start the day with high fiber bran cereal, it adds bulk to stool.
2- Castor Oil to the Rescue of Constipation:
Castor oil on digestion stimulates large & small intestines. Swallow 1-2 teaspoons quickly on an empty stomach and waits for 8 hours to see magic working.
Castor Oil- Awful Taste, Works Wonderfully.
3- Wrinkled Fruits to treat Constipation:
- Prunes: Prunes are considered to be one of the oldest home remedies for Constipation. Rich in fiber and along with that contains a compound called dihydroxyphenyl isatin, which brings colon to fast in action.
- Raisins: High in Fiber & Tartaric acid- both have laxative effect.
4- Gear Up to Fix Constipation:
- There is a reason that evening walk is recommended and stressed upon by doctors. Regular Exercise helps you to stay active and gear up the metabolism process.
5- Acupressure to Beat Constipation:
- Stimulate digestive system through Acupressure. By using your thumb apply pressure at the spot four finger width above your wrist on the back of forearm. A routine of doing the 2 minutes regularly will be helpful.
6- Treat Constipation with Hot Cup:
- A hot cup every morning will help. Let it be Herbal or decaffeinated Tea, hot cup of warm water with lemon juice or dandelion tea- all these will help to let things moving.
- Stay calm, don’t force a Bowel Movement- It its taking time, it is advised to stay composed and calm.
- Value Nature’s Call, don’t ignore it- Make sure you go to toilet when you feel the urge.
All the above Best natural remedies will definitely help you to fight Constipation & Get a Healthy Bowel Movement.
Best Home Remedies for Constipation-Treatment of Constipation? If you have any other info, please add in comments.