Joint pain health is the prerequisite to keep whole body fit. Being fit is all about the balance between different components governing your life. Fitness does not come in free. The investment on part of an individual is needed to govern the scenario of his/her own life. In the world of high scientific innovations, many devices are available for tracking fitness like Apple watch, Microsoft Band, Fitbit, Jawbone up. So if you are fit, a device will give you a data –seems easy enough?? But which factors govern the fitness of body and therefore fitness of joints? These are as follows-
1- Balanced diet
3- Emotional well being
4- Personal hygiene
5- Work environment
6- Natural Habitat
7- Life style and health
Strength, Speed and Stamina are the three keys of overall fitness. Health is in turn is the versed combination of your physical well being, mental well being and social well being. One is healthy when one performs his daily activities without suffering appreciable fatigue.
What is needed to have Healthy Joints ?
A healthy joint requires three things according to the anatomical position and its functioning. These are as follows:
- Water (drink lots of water)
Cartilage is made up of 65% to 80% water. Water is needed for lubrication for joint and to give nourishment diet to joints.
- Proteoglycans (carbohydrate and protein rich diet)
A protein having carbohydrate groups attached to it is present in the connective tissue help in playing a role of hydrophilic (attracting water molecules) towards it.
- Collagen (vitamin C is needed for collagen formation)
It is the main structural protein found in connective tissue and skin. It acts as a holder of Proteoglycans.
So, Good dietary intake is the prerequisite to keep your joints healthy.
Some Joint Health Tips
Catch up your joint health with supplementary measures of deep significance. These are as follows:
- Stretching your muscles before exercise is a big no (Light warming up will do the work)
- Screen workers-maintain 20 to 26 inches distance from your computer screen
- Go and sit in a good posture
- Shed some weight (make some move)
- Take multivitamin diet (Vitamin D-healthy bones; Vitamin C-collagen formation and repairs in joint tissue; Vitamin E-antioxidant ,anti inflammation vitamin, physical endurance and muscle strength)
- Cast aside high heels (Women joint pain great help)
- Work according to your range (decide your range of motion if you have just started workout)
- Omega 3 fatty acids incorporation in diet (Salmon and mackerel fish lovers here’s your diet)
- Include milk, cheese, yoghurt, almond butter, cabbage, broccoli, Chinese cabbage, mustard greens, turnip greens, collard greens and tofu in your diet.
`Keep moving , Stay active
Healthy lifestyle, Happiness should be your attitude for life’