Joint Pain is the nasty disease rendering you inactive, lazy and lowering your energy levels to suboptimal levels. There may be many Cases of Joint Pain like Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain, Back Pain, Musculoskeletal pain. Repetitive movements, injuries, inactivity, poor posture; osteoporosis/arthritis old age related all can lead to joint pain. These signs should be taken care of well as indicators of joint pain.
These are as follows:
- Joint redness
- Tender joint
- Local warmth
- Loss of range of motion of joint
- Lumping and locking of a joint
- Loss of range of motion of the joint
- Viral Infection
- Previous joint injury
- Common cold
Home Remedies For Joint Pain
A sharp sudden pain and the slowly progressing pain from any joint can be worrisome for any one experiencing the pain. Some home remedies can be followed immediately to relieve joint pain. These are as follows:
- EPSOM SALT SOAK: A relaxing bath with Epsom Salt rich in magnesium and sulfates can provide quick relief and reduce inflammation. The Epsom salt is absorbed directly through the skin. Soak the joint area in warm water having two cups of salt. One can try Epsom salt with lavender, or other essential oils like lemon oil, peppermint oil etc.
- HOT AND COLD PACKS: Application of hot therapeutic gel to the affected joint area for twenty minutes followed immediately with a cold ice pack for another twenty minutes.
- EXERCISE: Exercises make muscles and joints strong. Stiff muscles are the cause of joint pain all over the body. A stress on the knees and hips is felt by the tension of leg muscles. Pain and inflammation is reduced in the affected area by exercising.
- WEIGHT LOSS: Having extra weight puts an unnecessary strain on your joints. Shedding some weight is important in case of overweight conditions. Younger age obesity can lead to osteoporosis in later years.
- NATURAL DIET SUPPLEMENTS: Fresh fruits and vegetables have abundant antioxidants. Cell damage is delayed which helps in beating bone degeneration losses. Omega-3 fatty acids found in cold-water fish, linseed, canola, black raspberry, kiwifruit seed oil, fig seed oil helps reduce inflammation in the joint area. Calcium obtained from dark leafy green vegetables, dairy products, almonds and Vitamin-D from fish, eggs and sunlight should be taken for joint bone health.
Ayurvedic uses the magical healing power of natural herbs to bring joint pain relief for the human body. Efficient body functioning is achieved when followed with routine of healthy diet, exercise and balanced lifestyle.
A simple test can be done to find out if there is accumulation of ama (toxins) in the joint area. Massagethe joint area with organic sesame oil. The aggravation of symptoms indicates that there is ama accumulation, a condition being given the name amavata.
The following herbs and its extracts are used for joint health pain. These are-
Sonth, Giloy, Shallaki, Praval, Ashwagandha Gandapura, Gandapura Oil, Guggul Shuddh, Kunduru, Rasna, Sunth, Methi, Shilajit shudh, Vishwamushti, Camphor Oil, Peppermint Oil, turpentine Oil, Nirgundi Oil, Clove Oil, Tulsi Oil, Malkangini Oil, Ajwain Oil etc.
Ayurvedic tips can be used along with home remedies maintaining a good exercise routine with incorporation of natural diet supplements in modern lifestyle. It helps in giving you good joint health.
India’s Top 3 Ayurvedic Oils for Joint Pain
- Dr Ortho Joint Pain Oil: Dr Ortho products including Dr Ortho oil, Dr Ortho capsules, Dr Ortho spray and Dr Ortho ointment are 100% Ayurvedic made of herbs including Gandapura oil, Alsi oil, Mint oil, Nirgundi oil, Camphor oil, sesame oil, Jyotishmati oil and Cheed oil.
- Valeria Pain Relief Oil: It is a herbal oil made up of herbs and its extract like Dashmool Bharad, Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Tagar, Nirgundi, Godugdha and til tel.
- Divya Saindhavadi Taila: It is a herbal oil made up of Saindhava lavana, Shreyasi, Rasna, Yamini, Vida, Vacha, Jiraka, Pushkara etc.
Best Natural Remedies For Joint Pain? If you have any other information, Please add in Comments.