Kayam Churna is the solution when thinking to solve constipation problem. Kayam Churna is a well-known name in the List of Ayurvedic Constipation Churna available in India.
Kayam Churna is an Ayurvedic formulation using time tested Ayurvedic herbs which are beneficial in the treatment of Constipation then blended in powder form and called as Kayam Churna.
Kayam Churna is a proprietary Ayurvedic Medicinei.e the formula of kayam Churna is not mentioned in any Traditional Ayurvedic Textbooks.
Sheth brothers are the manufacturers of Kayam Churna, they are embarked in the market as reliable manufacturer, exporter, and supplier of Ayurvedic products. The products of Kayam Churna Company includes Ayurvedic Churna, Ayurvedic Digestive Churna, Parikar, Bijorin and Somva-34.
Kayam Churna is a very effective blend of Constipation Relief Ayurvedic Herbs.
Here is the ingredient list of Kayam Churna:
- Seena Leaves (Cassia augustifolia)
- Black salt (SaindhaNamak/Saindhava Salt)
- Nishoth (Trivrit)- Operculinaturpethum
- Ajwain- Carum/Trachyspermumammi
- Himej- Haritaki (Terminaliachebula)
- Svarjika Kshara
- JethiMadh (Yashtimadhu, liquorice, Glycyrrhizaglabra)
|S.No||Kayam Churna Ingredients||Quantity|
|1.||Seena Leaves- Cassia augustifolia||50%|
|2.||Black salt (Kala Namak)||18%|
|3.||Ajwain (Carumcapticum)-Trachyspermumammi||11.5 %|
|5.||Mulethi (yashtimadhu or Liquorice)||4.5%|
|6.||Nishoth (Trivrit)- Operculinaturpethum||3%|
Kayam Churna is highly beneficial in Chronic Constipation, Gas, Acidity, Mouth Ulcer & Headache.
Kayam Churna for the treatment of Constipation is one of the most purchased over the counter constipation medicine. There are many who complain of dependency & recurrence of Constipation, after stopping the use of product.
How to use Ayurvedic Constipation Relief Kayam Churna?
Take 1-2 Teaspoon at bed time, preferably before food with half a glass of Hot Water.
- Haritaki & Seena-mild Purgatives
- Trivrit-purgative Ayurvedic Herb
- Yashtimadhu-good for Stomach complaints, mouth ulcers & peptic ulcers
- Saindhava & Swarjikakshara-beneficial in gastritis. Improves the digestion capacity of Intestines & Stomach
- Extreme high doses of kayam Churna causes severe stomach pain, dehydration & diarrhea
- Kayam Churna causes dependence when used on regular basis.
- Swarjika Kshara when used over a long period of time is said to be responsible for low sperm count & quality. So it is advised not be taken by the young men planning for marriage.
- Men seeking infertility treatment should also avoid long term use of Kayam Churna.
- People with Diabetes, High Potassium Level, and High B.P should take it under medical supervision as it contains Yashtimadhu.
- On regular basis, it can result in developing a laxative habit by weakening the intestines and conflicting with natural peristaltic movements.
- Using it on regular basis, it results in developing laxative habit by weakening the intestines and conflicting with natural peristaltic movements.
On whole, Kayam Churna is a good and reliable remedy for constipation. In case you are looking for a long term and a permanent cure for Constipation please check
Kayam Churna in Pregnancy:
Kayan Churna is not recommended in Pregnancy, unless prescribed by a Doctor.
Kayam Churna for Children:
Kayam Churna is not recommended for children also.
Expiry Date of Kayam Churna:
Expiry date of Kayam Churna is 2 years from the date of manufacturing.
Ayurvedic Constipation Churna – “Kayam Churna” is one of the known & trusted laxative brand for Constipation Treatment.
You may also check- Which is better & fast acting Ayurvedic Laxative for Constipation Treatment
Ayurvedic Constipation Churna “Kayam Churna”- Benefits, Side Effects- A Detailed Review? If you have any query or info, please add in comments.