A natural glowing skin is something we all want, don’t we? We always look upon “How to” articles on skincare and also end up buying every over- promising product on catalogue or advertisement. After trying all that methods, we often feel sad as our skin doesn’t have that glow. Are you fed up?
What if there is a time tested, tried drink that can give you desired skin. That drink is Water. Have you ever heard of water therapy? Today we will know how water is beneficial to bring that natural glow out. Water Therapy may be slower but its results will last longer.
What is Water Therapy?
In water therapy you need to drink at least 10 to 15 glasses of water regularly. Our body is made up of about 70% of water on average. Water is present in major parts of the body that keeps you healthy and prevents skin and health problems. You just need to drink it. The only thing you need to keep in your mind is keep yourself hydrated and make it your habit. It will not work as crash diet but with time ensure your skin to remain healthy, flawless and healthy.
How does water therapy works?
There are some benefits of water therapy for Skin. Let’s take a brief look:-
1- Glowing Skin: –
Water therapy is beneficial to provide you with natural glow permanently. This therapy is tried since ages and has always worked very well to keep skin healthy, fresh and hydrated. Many people follow this therapy for few days and then they quit. If you follow this therapy regularly then you will definitely get results with time.
2- Eliminates the Toxins: –
It is very important to maintain the water level of the body. Drinking it in enough quantity regularly eliminates toxins present in the body. Water intake makes kidneys work efficiently and if sufficient water is taken, it can prevent stomach problems and helps in bowel movement. Drinking more water forms fresh blood which does not cause any skin problems.
3- Hydrates Skin & Body: –
Keeping body hydrated promotes healthy life and also prevent from illness. In the same way our skin needs always to stay hydrated to prevent from skin dryness and problems. Water taken in sufficient amount will help to prevent from illness as well as from skin dryness.
Who all required this therapy?
Water therapy can be used by everyone but this therapy proves best for some people. It should be practiced by people who have one or more condition mentioned below:-
- If you have dry and rough skin
- If you suffers from acne, rash, pimples a lot.
- If you have blemishes and dark circles.
- If you suffer from constipation frequently.
- If you gets tired easily and feels fatigued or lethargic.
- If you are obese or overweight.
- If you want to lose your body weight.
What are procedure and precautions for Water Therapy?
- After waking up, drink at least 4 to 5 glasses of water that will be at least 1 liter of water before brushing teeth.
- Avoid taking coffee or tea before water as it will prevent you from getting the results.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic drinks as they will prevent you from getting the results.
- Say no to beverage, alcoholic drinks & caffeinated food or drinks the previous night.
- Do not eat anything for next one hour.
- During that one hour perform yoga and can also do some gentle exercise.
- After an hour you can take your regular breakfast and a cup of tea.
- Never drink cold water as it can also disturb your digestive system. Drink warm water as it will dissolve solid waste and will excrete out.
- Add some lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to water as it will help to detoxification of body.
- Drink water slowly and while sitting as while standing can cause hemorrhoids.
So, try this water therapy to get naturally glowing skin and good body posture. Please post your comment and suggestions in the comment box below. Have a nice day.