Vicco Turmeric has been in market from quite long time. I have seen this product around me since childhood. Vicco turmeric cream is an Ayurvedic Cream with combination of sandalwood oil and turmeric. Turmeric comes with lots of benefits for skin. In India, Turmeric has been used from centuries to add flavor in food and for achieving healthy flawless skin.
This face cream is a combination of antioxidant properties of Turmeric and fragrant soothing properties of Sandalwood oil. Today, I am writing this product review to clear some doubts about this product such as what is use of Vicco Turmeric Cream? Is Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream good for Dry Skin? Is Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream Good for Oily Acne Prone Skin? Let’s discuss it in details.
Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream Review:-
What is Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream? This is an Ayurvedic Cream and is trusted Indian product which comes with varieties of skin benefits. This cream rejuvenates your skin leaving it soft with a youthful glow. It has all the natural goodness that comes from turmeric for the skin. This cream claims to give soft, radiant and blemish free skin. Turmeric properties protect the skin from harmful free radicals which cause ageing and also cure inflammation. It also helps in regulating sebum production.
How to use Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream:
Vicco Turmeric Cream works excellent on skin blemishes and also even out skin tone. It also contain anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agent which protect skin from infection and irritation. Here is how & where you can use this Cream:-
- Cleanse your face with water and mild soap. Pat it Dry.
- Massage the cream evenly on your face before going to bed. It is not advisable to use during day as turmeric can make skin more sensitive to sun.
- For Cuts and Wounds: – This cream can be used in small cuts and wounds as it have antiseptic properties. Note that, it should not be used if you are allergic to turmeric in any way. Clean the area well before using this cream.
- For Acne: – Some people ask that Is Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream Comedogenic? It is important to note that this cream comes with unknown oil base that may be comedogenic. While turmeric has healing agents which helps in treating acne but the oil base may not be good for acne prone skin. So, it is advisable not to use this cream if your skin is prone to breakouts. There are some reports of people who used this cream and ended up with acne.
- For Pigmentation and Dark Spots: – Vicco Turmeric Cream is effective to treat scars and pigments as it have goodness of turmeric. Using it regularly can help to get rid of scars and pigmentation.
Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream Price Details:-
|Net weight||50 gm|
Vicco turmeric cream is easily available on chemist shop, cosmetics shop and also available online at Amazon, eBay, ShopClues, Snapdeal, Flipkart etc.
Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream Ingredients/ Composition:-
The main ingredients in this cream are turmeric at a high concentration of 16% and sandalwood oil with 1.2% in an unknown oil base. Other ingredients include:
|Propyl paraben sodium||0.05%|
Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream Benefits:-
- This Cream is Natural and comes with Ayurvedic Properties.
- Price is affordable.
- Helps in treat Dark Spots, Pigmentation, Acne, Cuts and Wounds.
- It does not cause Harmful Effects.
Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream Side Effects:-
- It is non greasy cream and can be problem for Dry Skin.
- Results will take some months to show.
- The cream is bit drying and can be problem in Winters.
- Do not use, if you are allergic to any ingredient used
My Experience with Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream (Honest Review)
My experience with Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream was not good as I am having dry skin and this cream made my skin drier so I stopped using it. Oily or Combination skin people will love this cream as it gives matte finish and leaves skin light and fresh. The Ayurvedic smell is bit strong and might be problem for sensitive noses. Overall, this skin cream should be tried at least once as it is Ayurvedic unless you are not allergic to any of its ingredient.
Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream Review? If you have any other information, Please add in Comments.