Anti-inflammatory diet and foods? or `Benefits of Anti-inflammation diet ‘ is the trending topic these days. What is basically Anti-inflammation diet? Well, it simply consists of food stuff which has special natural ingredients which fight inflammation naturally. Inflammation is caused by response to infection which may be accompanied by dreadful pain, redness and swelling of the infected organ. Some inbuilt god gifted anti-inflammatory agents are found in our body. And they serve a really important function during any infection and threatening medical condition. Thank god we have anti-inflammation compounds in our body🙂. But it is important to adopt anti-inflammation diet for healthy body. This blog is written to make readers aware of anti-inflammation diet and its benefits. Read next to know….
Today’s lifestyle and anti-inflammation diet shares a deep connection
Sedentary lifestyle, processed foods era, lack of exercise routine makes us lethargic giving us weak immunity. A weak immunity makes us more prone to catching up infections. A mission to healthiest lifestyle amidst present busy lifestyle is to include a good anti-inflammatory diet in our daily routine. The first prerequisite of including anti-inflammatory diet is to limit the intake of inflammation causing foods. The list of inflammation causing foods is as follows-
- Highly processed foods containing sugar and salt
- Nightshade vegetables like tomatoes and potatoes
- Wheat allergic people should avoid consuming cookies, cakes and pasta
- Fried and deep fried foods should be avoided (high unhealthy fat content 😦 is responsible for causing inflammation).
Healthy eating ambition Spotlight- Foods that fight inflammation
Inflammation fighting foods is the new natural remedy for healthy body and healthy mind. Healthy eating is natural eating chunking out unhealthy foods from your food palette (as given in the previous subsection). The list of foods which fight inflammation or anti-inflammation diet includes the following food items-
- Fruits and vegetables
- Herbs and spices (like you can add turmeric/haldi while cooking meals)
- Cold water fish (Enriched naturally with omega 3 fatty acids and omega 3 fatty acids are superb in fighting inflammation)
- Whole grains which are high in fiber content and compounds which fight inflammation
- Choose olive oil for cooking food instead of hydrogenated high fat containing oils
Next, what are top 5 health benefits of eating anti-inflammation diet?
- It naturally gifts you with stronger immunity.
- Anti-inflammation diet saves you from worsening joint pain.
- It gives you good skin (See the natural glow on your face when you are on anti-inflammation diet 😀)
- It gives you good and healthy digestion.
- Anti-inflammation diet acts as an awesome food for good heart health.
Adopting anti-inflammation can do wonders to your health. So are you ready to cut down processed foods and other inflammation causing food items from your diet? The choice is all yours. A pro tip to adopt for a healthy lifestyle is indefinitely healthy eating. And one of the ways of healthy eating is to include anti-inflammation diet in your balanced diet.
HAPPY HEALTHY EATING READERS 😀
Read More- Harmful effects of junk food.