Are you new to Ayurvedic Herbs?
Do not worry, today we will discuss about these herbs and its benefits. What are Ayurvedic Herbs? Herbs are used these days in manufacture of Ayurvedic medicines. These herbs contain lots of nutritive values with number of healing properties.
Why Herbs are better than Drugs? Ayurveda and its herbal treatment are flourishing and are encouraged as an inexpensive alternative to drugs. Ayurvedic products are said to have no side effects which make them better than drugs.
Why to use Ayurvedic Products? Each herb is unique with its own medicinal values along with good aroma. These work great for fighting against infections and diseases and provide quick recovery. Ayurvedic Herbs are considered to be source of refreshing energy for both mind and soul.
Here is some Ayurvedic Herbs List with their benefits:-
- Neem: – In Ayurveda, neem is very popular medicinal herb. This herb comes with numerous benefits. The bark of neem is used for malaria, stomach and intestinal ulcers, skin diseases, pain, and fever. Neem purifies the blood, removes toxins, and prevents damage caused by free radicals in the body and useful in Skin Infection Treatment.
Neem destroys bacteria, stimulate immune system and encourage healing. These are some neem properties and benefits.
- Aloe Vera: – There are different uses of Aloe Vera. It is used for skin, hairs and also for weight loss. Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamin C, E and beta carotene which gives nourishing and anti-ageing qualities. It is extensively used in beauty products.
Aloe Vera is miracle herb that can be used to treat wounds, cuts, dry skin and burns. It is also good for sensitive skin and acne prone skin.
- Sandal Wood: – Sandal wood is a house of goodness and has antiseptic, astringent, anti-inflammatory and disinfectant properties. How Sandalwood Good for Skin? Its antiseptic properties treat Rashes, Acne, Blackheads and other Skin eruptions.
It acts as astringent for oily skin. The soothing aroma and healing properties of Sandal Wood is excellent for skin.
- Turmeric: – There are many Health Benefits of Turmeric. It is the most powerful herb to fight disease as it contains more than 300 antioxidants. Turmeric helps in fighting inflammation, pain, cholesterol, etc. It also works as fairness agent.
Turmeric is also an inexpensive and natural way to treat various skin problems. It comes with a range of benefits for the skin.
- Basil: – Basil herb in Ayurveda is known as “Tulsi”. Holy basil is a powerful antioxidant with Antibacterial, Antifungal, and Anti-Inflammatory properties. Basil is used for stomach spasm, fluid retention, warts, loss of appetite and skin infections.
It also treats insect bites, migrane and headaches. It is good blood purifier which removes toxins from the body. How does Basil Works? Basil is good source of Vitamin C, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium and Iron.
- Mulethi: – It is known as Licorice. This herb is sweet in taste and contains a wide range of nutrients and Flavonoids. It is a good source of B vitamins and vitamin E. It also has minerals like Phosphorous, Zinc, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Silicon etc. Mulethi is Storehouse of essential Phytonutrients.
What are Benefits of Licorice? Its medicinal use is mainly due to its Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Ulcer, Laxative, Antiviral, Antifungal, Antibacterial, Antioxidant and Anti-Tumor properties. It combats Digestive Ailments, Fights Respiratory Infections, protects your Liver and Aids Weight Reduction.
These are some of the ingredients that are used in manufacturing of Ayurvedic Product especially in Skincare Products. The values of these Ayurvedic Ingredients are very effective and safer to use.